Re: My TI89 just locked up too!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My TI89 just locked up too!

 I got an address error on my ti-89 while playing mario 89 in homeroom last
week.   I didn't know about the reset button, so I had to go to my Pascal
teacher and ask him for a screw driver that was small enough so I could remove
the small watch battery to clear the memory....

Joe
capasso@cyberenet.net

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:36:50 -0700, "Salbando Jones" <salbando@mssl.uswest.net>