TI-ZINE...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-ZINE...

The TI-ZINE appears to not have even got off the ground.  I wrote my
article, but SWISH97@aol.com seems to have either not gotten enough
articles, is lazy, or just isn't in town.  Whatever the case, I am
patiently waiting for a response to my question as to where it is.  Those
of you on the TI-ZINE team need to get your acts together and write your
articles if you haven't done so already.  I wrote my article within 3 days
of the initial announcement that I was the editor of the programming
section of the TI-ZINE (editors have to write an article too).  The reason
I know people haven't written their articles is because the two under me
haven't sent theirs to me to edit (this would mean you:  BIOSERRORS -
bioserrors@aol.com and James Matthews - matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp).

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org