Progress Report (if anybody cares)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Progress Report (if anybody cares)

About 2 weeks ago, I started to make a parallel link (taking so long due
to short of/searching for supplies.) I have emailed the list several
times in my plight, and have been pleased by the responses, and I am
thankful. I had trouble finding suitable cable, and ended up with the
a/v cable that comes with an N64. I hope it will work, but if anybody
knows differently, lmk. The I need to find now is a 2.5 mm socket or
plug. I am holding out on using my calc-to-calc link. I doubt there are
any substituitions, but if anybody has any ideas. Anyway, that is it for
now. I hope to have it working soon. And once again, thanks for the
help.