No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

MAIL FROM: <&&Jn@4websites.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 10:09:16
Subject: Re: "YOUR STEALTH E-MAIL BOMBER"

{{subject}}:Your Stealth Mail Bomber
WARNING: THIS IS REAL !!
Pass This Up Lightly And You'll Be Making One Of
The Most Grave Mistakes Of Your Life

----FREE---------- FREE-------------- FREE--------------- FREE-----
Stealth Mail Bomber " unlocked " No Registration Required
   Retails for $300 and up "This Bulk e-mail software will
                ** EXPLODE YOUR BUSINESS **
NO Tricks, NO Gimmicks, NO Changing LongDistance Carriers, NO Games
----FREE---------- FREE-------------- FREE--------------- FREE-----
                             EXCUSE ME IF THIS LETTER ARRIVED TO YOU AS A
RESULT OF A MAIL ERROR!!!!

ALL I DO IS MAIL OUT 10 OF THE EXACT SAME SALES LETTER EVERY DAY! !

That is all that I do! I earn $140, $200, even $250 a day mailing out
the exact same sales letter. There is absolutely no catch or crazy gimmick
involved here, I promise you. This has nothing whatsoever to do with
any ridiculous envelope stuffing program, illegal chain-letter scam
or worthless multi-level scheme!

There is not an easier or simpler way to make $140 a day than this-there
can't be-it's impossible! If you would like to retire on $140 a day
working only 1 -2 hours each day  then listen up...

I tried every moneymaking plan under the sun. After three years of
constant attempts at striking it rich, I had done nothing but strike out.

I tried multi-level marketing... I failed!
I tried chain letters... They failed me!
I tried envelope stuffing... What a joke!
I tried nine other various business ventures...

I was a fool. I didn't make much money. I can admit it; I was not the
greatest businessperson. I needed a way of making money that couldn't
fail.

I worked hard about 50 hours a week cleaning houses. Many of my
customers were very wealthy. One of which was a thirtyish guy who
drove around in a Ferrari Testarossa. After cleaning his home he gave
me the usual $20.00 tip and I asked him what he thought of the soap
business.
He started laughing so hard.

I'll never forget what he said, " Get a clue Darin. You want to sell
soap door to door? Did the fumes from your window cleaner go to your
head or something? Someday when you're serious about making
money-real money-call me and I will take you to school."

I told him that I was ready now and he said, " I don't have time today,
but think about this. Why sell soap? People all over town sell it.
No one could really care less where they got it. Give people something
that they want. I mean want badly, and be the only one with it.
Think about that and come by the house tomorrow morning."
As he drove away, he stopped, smiled and said, " Wake up Darin, valuable
information sells." I was dumbfounded. What did he mean? What was he
talking about?

The next morning he gave me the information that would change my life!
In thirty minutes he showed me a little known method that anyone can use
to start making over $140 a day. At first I was skeptical. Who wouldn't
be?
His proven method was like nothing I had ever seen or heard of before.
Now I make over $140 a day working from home, at my leisure. It's so
simple. I sell information in a unique and exciting way. Every body wants
it,
and only I can provide it!

"$2,500 a month "Guaranteed!!" All you have to do is mail out my
special sales letter, which will be sent to you. You simply mail out 10
of these letters every day!
(10 letters mailed = 7 responses). What I am trying to say here is that
my special sales letter pulls 70% orders.

Almost every sales letter you mail will bring back $20! Other direct
mailings get only 2% - 3% sales response, we get up to 70%! That's
correct!
This sales letter is a powerful money magnet. Its success has been
fantastic.
A test of your own will show that you will receive at least 7 customers
for
every 10 letters that you mail. Fantastic but true. Now you can make a
fortune all year round... every year.

The cost of my "Every-Day Cash Plan" is only $20.00, but it is worth
much more than that because of its success. Don't let the price of my
"Every-Day Cash Plan" fool you. This is opportunity knocking! Don't pass
it
by. You will not receive this offer again!
I'll send you everything to help you start making big money right away.
I've compiled all of the information that you need to succeed in this
business.

Still skeptical, huh?? Don't worry, it's only natural, but keep
reading...

Try this test... send out 50 letters a week for a month... that's 200
sales letters. You will receive about 140 responses on a steady flow.
This corresponds to about $3,200 a month if you only send out 50 letters
a week! The success of the "Every-Day Cash Plan" will blow your mind when
you are receiving $20 checks and money orders by the dozen every day!!
$2,500 a month Guaranteed!!

That's right, guaranteed! I'm so sure that my proven program will work
for you that if you are not happy wiith the results, simply send it back
to me within 90 days for a full refund.

Please don't get my program confused with all those "Get-Rich Quick
Schemes." Why? Well for one thing, $36,250 to $62, 395 per year is not
"rich." It is a nice living and an even better second income fi you wish.

My program also requires a lot of dedication on your part. Nothing
happens by itself. Businesses don't run themselves. I will tell you
this...invest two hours a day, follow my instructions outlined in the
Start-Up Kit, and you will be successful. I guarantee it !!

So if you'd like to earn thousands from "Every-Day Cash Plan"... take
that first important step. Simply fill in the NO RISK order form below.
I'm here waiting to help you every step of the way.

Here is what my business start-up kit includes:

1) Stealth Mail Bomber " unlocked " No Registration Required
   Retails for $300 and up "This Bulk e-mail software will
                ** EXPLODE YOUR BUSINESS **

2) Master copies of my "Special Sales Letters." These Letters pull
   $140 a day 6 days a week !!

3) Complete Instructions and internet access to our secret website

As you can see, for only $20.00, you are getting a complete business
system with all the support you need. I have licensed this system in
the past for as much as $79.95. Simply print, fill out, and send in the
following order form to get started with your guaranteed Internet
business!

CUT HERE:  __________________________________________________
                    NO RISK ORDER FORM

Windows 95/NT Only

We accept personal checks, business checks, money orders, cash.
Make check or money order payable and mail to:

V.I.P.
115 N. 7th St.
Nashville, TN 37206

I want to receive $140 every time I mail out 10 of the exact same
sales letter that you will supply. Please rush me your "Every-Day Cash
Plan" via my e-mail address and if I don't make at least $140 a day
mailing your special sales letter, I can return your materials within
90 days for a complete refund. On that basis, I have enclosed $20.00 .
(Total $20.00 U.S.)

                   Print Clearly

State/Province:  __________________ Zip/Postal code:  _______________

                  Print Clearly