How come the link port freezes?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

How come the link port freezes?

As you've all probably seen, I'm working on a memory expander. I'm trying
to use the linkport in 83 asm, but it keeps freezing, even when I copied
the code right off of TI's site. Heres the code, any ideas? Maybe I'm
missing something obvious...

Chris
I'm, like, a product, OK, of american, you know, education, all right?
DJ_Ramen@juno.com

#define EQU .equ
#define end .end
#include "ti83asm.inc"
#include "tokens.inc"
LIST
.org 9327h

        call _clrLCDFull
        call _homeup

        ld hl,begintext
        call _puts
        call _newline
        call _getkey    ;after it gets past here it freezes
        LD      A,D0HD1H        ;copied out off TI's site
        OUT     (BPORT),A

        ld hl,twohightext
        call _puts
        call _newline
        call _getkey
        LD      A,D0LD1H
        OUT     (BPORT),A    ; is used for setting D0 low, D1 high

        ld hl,lowtext
        call _puts
        call _newline
        call _getkey

ret

begintext:
.db "Nada",0

twohightext:
.db "2 High",0

lowtext:
.db "Both low",0

.end
END

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]