Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

I am an American, and an trying to stay out of this ugly discussion.
However, you seem to be flaming an American because of his public
education of revisionist history. Here in America, no two History
textbooks are alike in all regards. The past is often shaped and molded
to make America and it's heros look much more superior than anybody
else. I don't think that your comments about Nathan Ernst's stupidity
were conpletely rooted in solid ground. It's not that he is stupid, it's
just that the most influential nation in the world has spoon fed him the
information they want him to believe, and he bought it. I am not
apologizing for my fellow countryman's opinion, I am, however, saying
that he is only dictating the bullshit that the American conspiracy..uh
I mean government has told him to believe. So don't flame him for
following orders

Follow-Ups: References: