Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

Joseph wrote:

> I am an American, and an trying to stay out of this ugly discussion.
> However, you seem to be flaming an American because of his public
> education of revisionist history. Here in America, no two History
> textbooks are alike in all regards. The past is often shaped and molded
> to make America and it's heros look much more superior than anybody
> else. I don't think that your comments about Nathan Ernst's stupidity
> were conpletely rooted in solid ground. It's not that he is stupid, it's
> just that the most influential nation in the world has spoon fed him the
> information they want him to believe, and he bought it.

I believe I used the term "ignorant", which shirley applies here, if
anywhere. If I said stupid then I apologize for getting carried away. I
meant ignorant.

> I am not
> apologizing for my fellow countryman's opinion, I am, however, saying
> that he is only dictating the bullshit that the American conspiracy..uh
> I mean government has told him to believe. So don't flame him for
> following orders

I admire your clear sight, and your courage to step forwards and speak
as you do about your nation. America has possibilities, granted, but it
is still a young nation filled with the revolutionary spirit. It needs
more clueful people like you.

Enough said.

Regards,

--