Re: Finger power?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finger power?

Ray Kremer wrote:

> You sound like you were trying to be clever with your insults.  I'm not
> particularly impressed.  Excuuuuuuse me for injecting a bit of real science
> that's not based on rumor or wishful thinking.  Of course the idea is cool,
> so is cold fusion and antigravity, but that doesn't mean it's feasible
> anytime soon.

Aha, well why don't you cool down then and let us have the idea and
relish in it. If you don't like it you could at least point it out in a
more friendly pose.

> >Just pay the money for a stupid set of candles. I haven't heard about
> >that electricity thing, but I really don't see how you could boost this
> >"wire heat" to make it light something up. Remember, bulbs come from
> >plants, so making light from them would be at the cost of plants. The
> >closest thing I've heard of is that fotosynthesis thing that gains
> >energy from the air.
> >
> >I think the idea is cool, even if not remotely possible for anyone here,
> >at the present.
> >

> By the way, you misspelled "photosynthesis",

Ah yes, excuse my English, and thank you for pointing it out to me, I am
obviously not up to your level of American, me being from abroad.
Here we say foto, Filip and fantom, I forgot in the rush (answering
letters is far from all I do). Welcome to Scandinavia. :-)

> and its energy comes from
> sunlight, not air.

I know, I wrote it that way to keep the atmosphere at the time of the
light bulb's invention. It's a writer's trick. :-)

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
Apparently my clothes are defective.