Re: Enjoy solving problems?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Enjoy solving problems?

In article <19980623.200655.10782.0.dylanwade@juno.com>, Dylan R Wade
<dylanwade@JUNO.COM> writes
>I think this is a big problem.  You with your condescending attitude,
>using the word loser when you
>want to pay someone to write a program in assembly. (that you don't even
>understand for that matter)

Get your facts straight. I didn't post the original request, and I'm not
offering or asking anything.

I am, however, happy to take credit for flaming Andrew Lewis for an
entirely negative and unhelpful response, which in particular included
an implicit claim that he's entitled to rip off other people's software
any time he feels like it - a claim that is 100% guaranteed to press my
buttons.

This is getting way off-topic, so follow-ups set.
--

Stuart Dawson            Dawson Engineering
sd@dawson-eng.demon.co.uk
http://www.dawson-eng.demon.co.uk/
Belfast, Northern Ireland   +44 1232 640669