p/link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

p/link

ok, I got the pc end working perfectly. Plastic case on and everything.
However, the calc end doesn't work. I have used Linktest, and that was
fine. I am using an a/v cable, but that shouldn't be a problem. I
couldn't find a 2.5mm plug, so I soldered everything to a 3.5mm one and
used an adapter to bring it down to 2.5mm. After doing this, all
connections still work out fine. But the head of the 2.5mm doesn't look
exactly like the calc's reg link. Calc's is straight on the sides, where
the one I bought has a dip near the tip. Could this be a problem? If
not, what could it be?