Re: TI-92, HELP! Significative numbers!!! Thx Ray!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92, HELP! Significative numbers!!! Thx Ray!

>You use them for what? Only for gaming?!!!).

You'd be surprised how many people do...

>> and such a thing would be very hard to program,
>:-(((((((((((((((( Anyway if anyone manage to program it could you send
>me the code, please?

Well, not impossible I guess, but I wouldn't try to do it in basic.

>if you had the
>significative figures option you would only type f(5.0,4.356,3.32...),
>for instance, and get the proper result, but if you don't, you have to
>do all the calculus by handing... Am I right?

I can see your point here.  This might be one of those times when automating
something creates more work than it saves.