Re: TI-85 emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 emulator

Tucker wrote:

> I would just like to ask,  why would people want to emulate a calculator
> on their computer?
>
> Brian wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone tell me where to get a [complete] TI-85 emulator?  if you
> > don't want to reply through the list that's ok.
> > --
> > Every sentence that anyone says can be twisted to have sexual meaning.
> > Twist.

If you are testing a game/program, lets say an assembly one, it would be
easier to test it on an emulator because you don't run the risk of crashing
the calculator.  It also saves time because it can be a time consuming
process to send the shell & program you are coding to the calculator
everytime you change something or the program crashes your calculator.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, Features, and Support