Re: What are the best TI-86 programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kevin Z. wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a suggestion on what proggies I should get for my
> new TI-86?

It really depends on what you use your calculator mostly for.

I'll just give you an idea of what I currently have on mine. (in the
process of adding some more too).

AShell 1.2 (the functionality of running 85/82 files is astonishing)
ZTetris (what ti 85/86/92 user without?)
Galaxian (85 invader type game)
solytare (uh... solitaire)
Algebra 2 Toolbox (I'm in Algebra 2, so why not?)
Persons (really nifty database, for storing names and numbers)
Notepad862 (just like the name implies, slightly limited in terms of
editing, etc, but quite useful)
Chem86 (I'm in chemistry, great for finding out mol weights of
compounds)
Elements (AWESOME!!! It's a periodic table! Full GUI!)
snap86 (a very small ~~300 bytes that takes screenshots and saves them
as pictures on your calc)

Then there are some tiny BASIC programs that I work on from time to
time. Currently writing a program that sets Abbreviations from the
periodic table to numbers so that you can do calculations. Look at:

www.ticalc.org

You'll find what you want. You... have a link right?

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-