Fake mem clear

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fake mem clear

> I finished my first release of my Fake Mem Clear Program for the 83.  It was written entirely in assembly.  I have uploaded it to ticalc.org.  This release is about two times what the final size will be, I have modified it this evening to utilize zasmload, which has reduced it by roughly half.  I still have the one problem about the menu.  I have documented it in the readme file enclosed with it.  If anyone would like to help me, please download the file from the misc. programs in the 83 assembly archive.  The file name is memclear.zip.  Thank you very much.  Email me if you have any solutions to the problem.
>
> NE

I can't download things, so I can't see how your program works, but I
do have a question. Does it automatically make it appear cleared when
you execute the program? The reason for asking is because when I took
the SAT's they made me go to the home screen, then press program, then
go into the mem, clear it, and go back to the program to make sure
things were blank. I was thinking that a program should be made that
gives the *appearence* of all of this, but really doesn't do anything.
It would go a long way to convincing those people that check the mem.
Just a thought.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net

P.S. I'm not advocating that anyone attempt to cheat on tests!