Re: pxl-test

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pxl-test

At 10:43 AM 1/5/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Has anyone ever had any trouble using Pxl-Test from within a program
>on the 83? I was just trying to trouble shoot a problem in my program,
>and it turns out to be the Pxl-Test function. The first time through
>it is getting it backward; the pixel is off, but it is acting like
>it's on. Why?
>
>Jody Snider
>jody1@alaska.net

Pxl-Test( uses a different direction of the coordinate system from all the
rest of the graphics functions.  (0,0) is located in the upper-left and
(94,62) is located in the lower-right of the screen.  Also, the syntax of
Pxl-Test( is reversed:  Pxl-Test(y,x) NOT Pxl-Test(x,y) as you might think.
 I hope this solves your problem.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.