Re: Ti-82 help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-82 help

At 01:01 AM 1/4/98 GMT, you wrote:
>I own a ti-82 with the highest rom version. I recently downloaded crash to
use
>to run asm programs. I noticed it was working very well and decided to use it
>with "ARK" a game i had noticed "crashed" my calc. a number of times using
ash.
>When i went to use ark under crash it made my screen jumbled. unable to read.
>Now every time i use crash the screen is messed up. The calc works fine
>otherwise and ash works fine. But again no matter which program i use under
>crash the screen is messed up. I have tried clearing the memory and running a
>self test to the number 40,000. At this moment i have put new batteries in my
>calc darkened it to beyond viewing and am running another self test. If you
>could help me in any way please respond. Thank you so much.

Try taking your batteries out and pressing the [ON] button about 15 times
and then put the batteries back in.  Also, if you ever read documentation,
you would notice that the authors of crASH specifically stated that ARK
would not work at all with the shell.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.