TI Link and Win95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Link and Win95

I just bought TI's link cable and installed the windows version, 1.1b,
of their link software available at TI's site.  However, I can't
transfer any data between the pc and the TI-85.  I keep getting timeout
errors during the attempted transfers.  I have checked the cable
connections and they appear to be ok.  I have an AMD 5x86 DX133 running
win95.  What are the optimal port settings, baud rate, flow control,
etc..., to use with winp95?  TI's site just mentions that IRQ 3 be used
for com2 which it is, but what about the other settings?

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Please respond to
ejohnson at ucdavis dot edu
-or-
to the news group