Re: TI Link and Win95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Link and Win95

Ugh!  SOunds like you've got an IRQ conflict.  Check your other
periphrials, things like modems, network cards, serial/printer cards/ports,
IDE or SCSI controllers, and anything else you may haev plugged in to your
PCs slots except the Video Card.  Find out what IRQ all of these are on,
and pick a DIFFERENT one for you TLink.  I don't know if you have to change
anything hardware to reset the comm ports, I don't think you do...  Try
this out...
                --Jacob Thurman