Re: TI 92 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 92 ROM

Ok, This is a misconception,  There is no law saying that if you have
illegal software, that if you delete it within 24 hours you are safe.  If
you download anything that is copyrighted, licensed or whatever, you can
get it trouble for it. The only reason that you see all those warez sites
with 'blah blah delete it within 24 hours blah blah' is because some guy
out there wants to protect his own butt.  So, next time you see somehting
that says this you can basically ignore it... jsut dont tell anyone you
have downloaded it and keep it... I am not against warez at all (im a
college student) but I just find it stupid that people think they are
protected because they 'deleted it within 24 hours'