Re: plans to build graphlink? (homemade link cable)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: plans to build graphlink? (homemade link cable)

Okay, that's it.....
this was a simple question: How do you build a graphlink?, ofcourse he meant
how do you build a homemade ti-linkcable since it's impossible to make a
TI-GraphLink clone and that question has a perfectly simple answer:

Build the best homemade ti-link out there (a parallel linkcable), get the
instructions from http://www.ticalc.org/mirror/parallel/index.html and get a
parallel linkprogram (no - you can't use TI-Graphlink), ex. get the
currently best one (I assume) FLink, which is included in the fargo-package
at http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/

Now please stop barthering us anymore ;-)

Greetings
Kristian K. Nielsen