Re: plans to build graphlink?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: plans to build graphlink?

Look, I'm just a calc owner who subscribed to this list to see if I could
find anything interesting. I was just trying to help someone who wanted to
know about building a link to his/her computer, and instead, I had a rather
vicious reply from someone who should attempt a more friendly attitude when
trying to help people. I never meant to contradict a ticalc person, but
carrying the title of such a person does not entitle them to having
all-knowing powers of calculator garbage. No, I only visit that site about
once every two weeks, and I could really care less about your opinion of me,
and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to ever call ANY PERSON ON THIS EARTH
worthless. And if you ever feel the urge to do so, just pull the fat dildo
out of your ass, put a mallet through your head, and sever your hollow head
from your body.

At 09:25 PM 2/14/98 -0500, Joseph Gaffney wrote:
>At 09:20 PM 2/14/98 -0500, The Pletchers wrote:
>>Why must you make such a big fucking deal out of one small way I worded a
>>sentence. No, Don't respond, I just want you to think about what you're
>>trying to say.
>>

>As if I'm not going to respond =)
>
>Why must you continuously try and bash someone who has far more knowledge
>and experience in these areas? Why would you directly contradict the
>ticalc.org admin, where you probably constantly visit for updates? Please,
>consider what you're trying to say.
>
>Why make a big deal? Because it is unintelligent, ignorant, pompous little
>worthless people like you that create confusion and idiocy in the masses.
>If you don't know the answer, DON'T GUESS.  Just unplug your keyboard, put
>a mallet through your monitor, and sever your phone cord.... I think many
>on this list will then be happy.

Welcome to the U.S.S. Crew
-- http://www.jeffb.home.ml.org/
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com