Re: plans to build graphlink?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: plans to build graphlink?

At 09:20 PM 2/14/98 -0500, The Pletchers wrote:
>Why must you make such a big fucking deal out of one small way I worded a
>sentence. No, Don't respond, I just want you to think about what you're
>trying to say.

As if I'm not going to respond =)

Why must you continuously try and bash someone who has far more knowledge
and experience in these areas? Why would you directly contradict the
ticalc.org admin, where you probably constantly visit for updates? Please,
consider what you're trying to say.

Why make a big deal? Because it is unintelligent, ignorant, pompous little
worthless people like you that create confusion and idiocy in the masses.
If you don't know the answer, DON'T GUESS.  Just unplug your keyboard, put
a mallet through your monitor, and sever your phone cord.... I think many
on this list will then be happy.