problems w/ $4 ser. ti-82 link.... help?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

problems w/ $4 ser. ti-82 link.... help?!

i completed my cable, no problems there.  however, whenever i try to
send or recieve between my computer and calc, it says "waiting", and
when data actually starts to be transmitted, it says "error with xmit
1:quit"  i'm using W32Tran8x 3.0 to transfer, and a run of the mill
stereo 1/8" - 2.5mm adapter to goto my calc.  is it that my adapter
curves at the top and TI's calc-calc connection does not?  could the
socket inside the calc be different?  any help out there?!
-thanx, MIKE CAPITAIN
-Diskonnected Technologies
-http://members.tripod.com/Diskonnected