Re: ASM LeSsOn HeLp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM LeSsOn HeLp

The Pletchers wrote:

> Has it not yet occurred to anyone that these newer sites are unneccessary
> and getting quite cheesy?

I only made my website with one reason. NO ONE ELSE HAS ANYTHING LIKE
IT! And I've posted a few times on the newsgroup if anyone else had any
TI-85/82 programs out there that worked on something like AShell.

That said, I set out to do some quality with it... although much of the
idea lives up with having user feedback and spending numerous crash-test
hours on my own calculator. Not a big deal, but I just wish I had the
time.

As always, if anyone knows of TI-85/82 ASM programs that work on the
TI-86 with ASE, then please please please let me know! I'm planning on
adding Rascall to it after the author of Rascall and I make a few minor
decisions.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI-86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3?
Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/aseprog.html
for 85/82 ASM programs that work on the TI-86!