TI 85 vs TI 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI 85 vs TI 86

I've just started tech math 1 in College.  I'm not familiar with
graphing calculators much.  My professor told me to go get a TI-85.
When I went to the store, they didn't have any, but cut me a deal on a
TI-86 which said on the package it was an enhanced 85.  Now I'm
finding some compatibility problems.  The things the professor says to
do, doesn't work on my calculator.  So far I've been able to figure it
out, or get help from someone who knows.  My thirty days isn't up on
this calculator.  I'm wondering if I should take it back, and get a
85?