Re: Help with TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help with TI-89

this is from The College Board's SAT Registration Booklet thing (this is
probably copyright violation or something, but oh well)

"For the SAT I, nearly any four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator is
acceptable...Calculator use is not permitted on Math I...

For these tests, the following are not permitted: pocket organizers, hand-held
or laptop computers, electronic writing pads or pen-input devices, calculators
with a QWERTY (typewriter-like) keypad, with paper tape, calculators that make
noise or "talk," and calculators that require electrical outlets.

If you use a calculator with a large (characters 1 inch or more high) or raised
display that might be visible to other test takers, you will be seated at the
discretion of the test supervisor."

>From these guidelines, it would appear that the TI-89 would be OK.

Follow-Ups: References: