Re: thank you...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: thank you...

Yeah, I emailed them too, what pisses me off is that I also asked them if
they were planning to make an NT version of the Graph Link software, and
they said no!  They're going to have to make one sooner or later, since
Microsoft is going to release the consumer version of NT in a few years,
hopefully they'll come to their senses soon...

Eric

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

I emailed TI a while back about it and they told me it didn't work in NT.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives

Eric Sun wrote:

> What?!? How did you get it to work under NT?  Since the Graph-Link
accesses
> the serial port directly, which NT doesn't let you do, Graph-Link isn't
> supposed to work...
>
> Eric

Calculator