Re: TI8xemu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI8xemu

Todd Stanley wrote:
[cut]
> Here is a table of the file names, the version of rom I have gotten to
> work, and sizes:
>
> Calc Rom Version File Name Size
> 82   19.0        ti82.rom  131,072

I have been trying to get this rom from a Ti-82 for a very long time
using 2 different programs. They are romdump82 and ...(I have forgotten
the name of the other program). But none of them seem's to work - or
anyway I can't get a romdump from any of them. I use my own homebuild 4$
linkcable - seriel, and I am do it on a 486 8 ram. The program I am
using to recieve it with is called Trans8x. And this cable works for
everything else I can very easy send files between calc and PC. But no
Rom-dump!!!
Why... why.....

Or don't you need a rom-dump at all to get TI8xemu to work??? But anyway
it will not work for me without a rom-dump... is it a romdump that I
should have to get it to work???

Please answer, I want this 82-emulator to work so that I easyer can try
my asm programming and se all the mistakes i my program Zylox

Niels

[cut]
> Hope this helps,
> Todd

*          _      _                   guinea pigs *
*         /_   _ /                    HTML-guide  *
*         (_)-(_)                     genealogy   *
*    SHOW THE ANDERSENS                           *
*        mailto:show@post4.tele.dk                *
*            http://home4.inet.tele.dk/show/      *