Re: output

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: output

greg wrote:

> I am having problems using the output command in my programs. I only
> writ esmall progs my own use. On the 83 I had no probs. I just forked
> over the $215 for a 92 and can't get the damn thing to output my data.
> It kinda writes the lines over each other. Can someone help me?
>
> thanks

  The output() command on the TI-92 counts in pixels rather than
characters.  Because the characters are 5 pixels wide and 8 pixels high,
it will look strange if you copied the positions straight from one
calculator to another.  To correct for this, you must multiply your rows
by 8 and columns by 5.

-Tavis Segura
BTW: Please take a look at http://www.ticalc.org/ for some more TI BASIC
programs.  I recently uploaded Revolving Globe and Aim 92 (expect
updates soon!).