Re: TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92

>         What do you suppose would happen to the poor kid who loses his TI-92
in
> a world you're proposing?  He wouldn't even know what the hell x^2
> equals if x=2.  Maybe that's a bit drastic, but damn.. you have to see
> the point here.
> Jerome Hanson
> jhanson@csci.csusb.edu
> Blackster@juno.com

What do you do when any tool breaks?
You get it fixed or you buy a new one.

Why, when we drive cars and no longer need horses,
do we continue to teach students how to shovel out the stalls.
Ben Sultenfuss <bsultenfuss@sfasu.edu>
Stephen F. Austin State University
1936 North Street
PO Box 13040, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962-3040
Phone: Office: 409-468-3805   Home: 409-560-5508
Fax:     Office: 409-468-1669   Home: 409-560-0038