Ti-85 Frac Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-85 Frac Question

 I'm working on a basic program to give me the slope and y-intercept of a
line when given two points. The problem is that the output of the program
has to be a fraction for both the slope *and* the y-intercept. Basically,
anything that I put in the program after the first fraction call makes my
fraction disappear. That means anything, regardless of whether it writes to
the screen or not. (I've tried to make a menu-type program where the slope
and intercept are actually separate). Nothing seems to work. Any help would
be very appreciated.

Regards

Mark