Re: Ti-85 Frac Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-85 Frac Question

after it is converted to decimal, write a program to convert this back
to a reduced fraction.  This may not work well if it is a repeating
decimal (like 1/3) which may turn out to be something like
333333333333/1000000000000  but it will work better than a decimal.
What you said about the y intercept and slope being different values,
did you mean the numerator and denominator as 2 different numbers?
because that should work as long as you keep the values seperate
throught the program and use the least common multiple to simplify the
fraction.  Hope this helps.

Send any questions to

Tim Brierley
brierley@erols.com