Re: TI-82 vs TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 vs TI-85

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:35:35 +0100 Roland Bengtsson
<roland.bengtsson@MBOX3.SWIPNET.SE> writes:
>I have a TI-82 sinze a year and now I bought a TI-85.
>
>The great things with this box is the equationsolver, better gfx etc.
>
>But TI-85 have tables for a graph, and you can press '2nd Enter'
>several
>times to back many steps backward. Is those things gone on TI-85?

uh ti85 has no tables.. and you can't press 2nd enter serveral times on
the ti85.. yes it is gone.. but a simple program can fix the table
thing.. and the deep recalll (2nd enter) isn't that great of a feature
anyways

>Why remove such basic things? There is so much that I probarly will
>not use anyway.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: