TI-82 vs TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-82 vs TI-85

I have a TI-82 sinze a year and now I bought a TI-85.

The great things with this box is the equationsolver, better gfx etc.

But TI-85 have tables for a graph, and you can press '2nd Enter' several
times to back many steps backward. Is those things gone on TI-85?

Why remove such basic things? There is so much that I probarly will
not use anyway.

Can I run some program to add these features, or is there some way to
solve the problem?

Please email as I don't read this conference.

--
         Amigaentusiast & C-programmer from Falkenberg,Sweden

         A4000/040/25Mhz/18/420/CD-ROM/USR V.34/CyberVision 3D
                  http://home1.swipnet.se/~w-16779/