Re: What chip!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What chip!

>a pentium 90-133mhz laptop (though, I doubt any teacher would let
>either the mp2k or the laptop into the classroom, any teacher in
>highschool that is (in my area))

I take my laptop to all my classes, works great for taking notes.  By the
time you are a senior, the teachers don't care how you take notes, just
that you take them.  But usually, I don't bring it out because it
attracts so much attention that I get paraniod something will happen to
it.  All my friends with calcs, even those with 92's, never have this
problem.  Though, I will admit, when I take tests that notes are not
allowed on, I am not allowed to have the laptop out.

-calc82
c82@juno.com