Re: *ATTENTION: D.J. and J.T. Crash solution? ATTENTION*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 07:18 PM 9/13/97 -0600, you wrote:
>This is so obvious it is funny. Has anybody ever had there calc crash
>when using OS-82?? I haven't! I have even tried. If you press 2nd enter
>it doesn't even get screwed up! So why don't you make the new shell like
>OS-82, well at least the way it executes the shell. Please tell me if
>this is a solution to the crash problem.

Actually, OS-82 crashes more often than ASH v3.0 and OShell-82 v2.5 crashes
more often than OS-82.  So, its NOT "crash-proof".  Sorry, I had to bust
your bubble like that, but Dines Justesen has the best explanation I've
seen since my own possibility of why the shells crash.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org