Re: Something a little bit more feasable.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:13 PM 9/10/97 -0400, aurora guy wrote:
>All the ideas I've seen thus far have been ideas in which you send data
>to the chip, and then it sends it to the calc, but you are able to send
>more than normal.

Yes it is sent back and forth, yes more than normal, but only because there
is physically more area to store, it is NOT being compressed.  Why not ask
Mel Tsai, he designed the thing =P

>reality, I think it like neither a hard drive or compression, it is a
>totally different technology.

Nah, it is really just a basic external hd (hd in the sense of any memory
storage)

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |