Re: javier jimenez <jimenez@NETLINE.CL>: Tamagotchi

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: javier jimenez <jimenez@NETLINE.CL>: Tamagotchi

Couple of things:

1) I don't think the tamagochi is impossible, but...

2) The HP calculator is completely different, the main difference involving
the tamagochi is the fact that HP has a internal clock, whereas no TI does.
 This means there is no way to determine how long a user has been out of
the tamagochi program.

You could, in fact, use a TSR for while the calculator is on, which could
keep a clock - but when you turn off the calculator, bam, the clock must be
turned off or your batteries are gone in a couple hours.

There are people working on Tamagochi programs for the TI, but the most
difficult thing is that there is no way to accuretly time things when the
calculator is off.  There may be a way to do this with an external device,
but that has yet to be made (there is talk of one for the SPiNterface).

At 03:42 PM 9/9/97 -0400, It's back! wrote:
>To all the people who said that Tamagotchi for the calcs was impossible,
>the HP guys have it!

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: