Re: Cheap TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cheap TI-92

Josh Bode wrote:

> Hi, I live in Australia, and the 92 is very expensive here (about Au$350).
> I was wondering if anybody knew of a cheap dealer in TI's in america, or
> somwhere who will ship them.
>         Also, I want to know which Rom version to get.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> Josh Bode

I don't know how many Australian dollars are in an American dollar, but
here they run about $150 to $200 US.  If you buy a TI-92, you can't
choose your ROM version (although that would be nice).  You just have to
hope for a good one.  (Latest is 1.12)

                                Notrub

--
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human
mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge."

                        --Thomas Raynesford Lounsbury
                          (1838-1915)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/5423/
mailto:chriscrutch@geocities.com