Re: running calc on AC adaptor . . . . . SOUND? :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: running calc on AC adaptor . . . . . SOUND? :)

> I don't think that would work without taking the batteries out every time
> you want to use the adaptor.  Would someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Donald McKay
> donmckay@juno.com
>
> "Carpe diem" - Horace

Lets assume you used some little jack on the calculator (eek, would
require drilling a big hole), a male jack for plugging in an AC
adaptor... perhaps you could make/purchase some sort of device that
automatically switches the battery connection since the AC is kicked in.
Dunno, (for sure, I won't try it). The "headphone adaption" thing will
be my next hardware creation piece. (okay sarcasm, just gotta find one
of dem jacks. ehehehe)

-(: Modem Boy :)-

Follow-Ups: References: