TI-83 + Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-83 + Assembly

Hi,

I just recently bought at Graphlink to use with my TI-83.  So of course I've
seen all these really cool assembly programs and thought I'd try out the
Assembly Language on the 83....Not!   When I send an ASM program and try to
run it on the calc all I get is a bunch of trash on my screen and then I
have to take the batteries out and clear the mem in order to restore the
calculator to a working state. Also for some reason when I try to run an ASM
program using the
Send(9pgrmNAME syntax I get a syntax error.  Any thoughts on why this isn't
working and how I might get it to would be greatly appreciated.

A puzzled 83 owner,

Justin T.