Re: ti-92 with 256k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-92 with 256k

Glenn E. Fisher schrieb:
> Arno,
> Sorry for the intrusion.  I was just interested on how you upgraded the
> TI-92 to 256k of memory?
> Thanks for any reply,
> Glenn

> | Glenn E. Fisher -retired    Internet: Fisher@uh.edu        |
> | Central Computing Services  http://www.uh.edu/~fisher      |
> | University of Houston       Houston, Texas                 |
> | My home address:      22402 Diane Dr., Spring, Texas 77373 |

Glenn,
that is not too difficult, here in Germany there are two or three firms
advertising ram-expansions for nearly every calculator(sharp pce500 (with
real-time clock), hp48g(up to 4 megs) and ti92 indeed). If you open your ti92
you will see a screw holding the plate for the backup battery and the test
access. My memory upgrade is plugged into this access, it can be pulled out
without any difficulties(first I thought it was wired and so pulled very very
carefully).It was bought together with the calculator for DM 340, so I think the
price for the module must be at DM 75( not too expensive, isn't it?) at
Weinert-Datentechnik in Germany, Fax (049 for Germany, I think)04486/94039.
There's an internet-homepage, too, but I don't know the address, perhaps you van
find it with a search.
Arno