Re: Q: Reset Button

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Q: Reset Button

No. When in basic mode, you can press on.

However, it would be pretty simple to put a switch in series with the
batteries.Get one of those little pushbutton switches that is on by
default. When you push the switch, the circuit will open, and it will
be the same affect as pulling a battery. I don't know where you'd
mount it, though.