Re: ASM and Graph Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM and Graph Link

>My oh my oh my.....
>
>*.asm IS the source code, compiled it creates a BINARY, which, when
>using
>the table assembler, somes in the form of *.*p, and NOT *.asm....
>
>HINT: Don't flame when you're wrong (aand no I don't want to start
>some
>silly flame war)

I am so sorry, I thought I knew, but I didn't.  I am making a public
apology to all concerned here, I was wrong, I thought the source code
came in a text file, and the program was in ASM.  I am sorry for flaming,
that's not what I was trying to do, but that does not excuse it.  I also
do not want to start a flame war either, that's why I am replying to this
to try and stop the war before iit starts.  Once again, I am sorry.

-calc 82  <c82@juno.com>
For Sale:MINT TI-82, with PC link, MINT manual, ADULT owned, sell or
trade for HP