Parallel link; help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Parallel link; help!

I'm trying to build a parallel link for my TI-86. I've read numerous web
pages on the subject, and I think I know pretty much what to do. But
there's a big problem. I can't find any of the parts. I found 2 diodes
of type 1N4148 at Mouser Electronic's page(catalog #333-1N4148) that I
think are the right diodes(?). I've been looking for a 25pin type D
connector, a 3-core cable, and a 2.5mm stereo jack but being a newcomer
in electronics I have no idea where to look, except Mouser electronics
which doesn't seem to have any of them. Can someone please help me find
the parts, and tell me if I got the right diodes? I can't afford to ruin
my calculator or my calc-to-calc cable so only a 2.5 mm jack will do.
Thanks.