Re: Value of old LED Ti-30?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Value of old LED Ti-30?

Sadly, I know just what you're talking about. Takes half a secnd to
get the square root of 4. You are not going to get much. You can buy a
new, less power-intensive LCD sci calc for $10-15 new. Your 20 year
old one with a 9 volt battery is not going to be much. Maybe $1-2. My
math teacher wouldn't let us use graph calcs on a test, and I borrowed
another friend's calc. No one would even take my (dad's) ti30.

BTW- make sure its got a fresh battery- The 9v was slightly dead, and
it kept getting the wrong answer. (!)