Re: [TI85] linkport damaged

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [TI85] linkport damaged

New calcs require you stick the cable in real hard. My old 82, about 3
yrs, is really easy to stick in the cable. Other peoples new ones
require you push it in till it comes out the screen. As you've never
used it, it could easily be this.

If this doesn't work, use some aligator clips to clip the open calc to
a male cable. If this doesn't work, get an 86.