TI-86 graphing problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-86 graphing problem

I just bought a brand new TI-86 for school and am having some trouble graphing.
  I was playing around with it, entering various numbers with the 'y(x)=' in
 '/y1=' and it was graphing the lines.  Now, when I try to use the graph the
 following happens"

Graph blinks on for a split second (no lines drawn)
Screen changes to displays 'Error 13 Dimension'

I looked the error up in my manual which defines it as:

* You entered an argument with an inappropriate dimension.
* You entered a matrix or vector dimension less than or equal to one or greater
 than or equal to 255 or a non-integer.
* You attempted to invert a matrix that is not a square matrix.

None of the above means anything to me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  It occured to me to clear the memory, but I don't want to lose my custum
 programs.

Thanks,
Tom