Re: qwerty

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: qwerty

Actually, on my 82 I can type real fast. I occasionaly do my homework
on it, (In the prog editor), and send it via the graphlink. I have
horrible handwriting. Whenever I use a friend's 83 or 85, it is real
wierd. I keep pressing all these keys by instinct, and end up hitting
the wrong ones. I can touch type pretty well on the 82. The 92 is just
plain big. I would have prefered a smaller version, but that could be
hard. You can't use it on tests, either. I need to go get me an 86 and
a 92. Oh, well.