Brand New ti-86 only $60.00! {re:WTB:TI-86}

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Brand New ti-86 only $60.00! {re:WTB:TI-86}

Date:          Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:53:28 +0000
From:          jima@HTSO01.CIN.IX.NET
Subject:       Re: WTB:TI-86
To:            CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM

> From:          jima@hTSO01.Cin.IX.Net
> To:            buckleyc@mailserv1.ferris.edu (CHRISTOPHER M. BUCKLEY)
> Date:          Thu, 2 Oct 1997 19:25:31 +0000
> Subject:       Re: WTB:TI-86
>
> > where - what store - give me the name, address, phone #, etc if you
> > have it - I'd sure like to buy one for that price ($60.00).
>
>  jima@hTSO01.Cin.IX.Net wrote  -
>
> I got it at staples but it was only for awhile.  I found the ti-86 for
> $80 in another store and staples has a deal where they give you 155%
> of the difference off their price..  120-((120-80)*1.55)= about $60 ..
> If you find a deal for a ti-86 for $80 then take the advertisement to
> staples and they'll do the same for you.
>
>CMB responds -
>                                   Wow, what a deal!!!!
>
>  I'm going to run right out tomorrow and try to
> pick one up   - BTW  -  what did you say the name of the
> "other" store (where you found it for $80.00) was - maybe you have
> a phone # & address - If you respond quick enough - maybe I could
> call them tonight and get the ball rollin!
> -CMB

  jima@hTSO01.Cin.IX.Net  wrote  -

It was $80 at Sun Super Savings Center, but that was only for awhile.
I got it a couple weeks ago and they aren't selling it at that price
anymore. But if you find it anywhere else for $80 you can do what i
did and go to staples. I was lucky I got it then.

CMB responds  -

Sun Super Savings Center - huh - sounds like a nice place.  How about
a phone number and a address?  If they had it on sale just a couple
of weeks ago - maybe I could do some detective work, get a hold of a
manager at the store there.  If it was just on sale - surely they
they must have some plans to put it on sale again in the near future
- let me give the store a call and find out when - that way I could
get the advertisement and run over to Staples and buy a brand new
ti-86 for $60.00 like you did.  What a deal!  Seems too good to let it get away!
I've got to act fast!

Please - give me the address & phone number! - second request!
-CMB